Free School Meals
- Income Support
- Income-based Job Seekers' Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit, and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190 as assessed by Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs*
What to do next?
Please apply online, it is a quick, easy process that should only take you a few minutes and you will receive an instant response.
You must enter your full name, including title – MS/MISS/MRS exactly as it appears on any benefit letters you receive. Once you have completed your application it will say ELIGIBLE or PENDING, you will receive an email (if you have supplied a valid email address) and a reference number.
If your application is PENDING then you need to provide current proof of benefits to the Finance office so that your eligibility can be checked. Screenshots of Universal Credit payments can be emailed. These must show your name and address, the most recent payment must be provided with all pages to show the payment breakdown. Please include your FSM application reference number and/or the name of your child.
The Finance office will receive daily notifications for all new eligible pupils and records will be updated accordingly.
No Recourse to Public Funds
If any family considers themselves eligible, please click here to complete the application form. Then, with the required evidence, please bring to Main Reception. If families need further support, please come and ask for Mrs Mills in the Finance department who is happy to assist.