Free School Meals
COVID-19 Update - DfE COVID Summer Food Fund
Due to the unprecedented nature of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and the increased pressure on household budgets over the coming months, the DfE is launching a Covid Summer Food Fund which will enable children who are eligible for benefits-related free school meals to be supported over the summer holiday period.
For those eligible, the 16 digit e-code allowing the purchase of food will be emailed to student academy email addresses, which you can access by scrolling down our homepage.
Please note only one voucher to the value of £90 will be emailed, to cover the six week summer holidays. This will be available from the 20th July 2020.
Should you require any assistance, please email us.
For more guidance, please see the DfE/Edenred Parent and Carer FAQs.
Universal Credit with an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400 – your net income is your household income after taxes and deductions. It does not include income through Universal Credit or other benefits that you may receive
- Income Support
- Income-based Job Seekers' Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit, and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190 as assessed by Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs*