PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS AND LETTERS REGARDING COVID-19 (last updated Monday 15 March 2021)
Remote Learning Entitlement
We are monitoring the levels of engagement and will immediately contact families if work is not being completed.
Should your child find any of the work difficult to complete, their class teacher can be contacted via the class team at key stage 3 or their subject teams at key stage 4 or 5.
Alternatively, please contact your child’s Head of Year via the main switchboard 0121 566 6565.
USEFUL LINKS & DOCUMENTS:
- GDA FULL REOPENING RISK ASSESSMENT (9 March 2021)
- GDA DEPARTMENTAL RISK ASSESSMENTS (16 August 2020)
- GDA FOOD TECHNOLOGY RISK ASSESSMENT (22 March 2021)
- SCHOOL NURSING VIRTUAL DROP IN SERVICE INFORMATION (25 January 2021)
- BIRMINGHAM CHILDREN'S PARTNERSHIP LETTER - From Birmingham with Love (25 January 2021)
- FROM BIRMINGHAM WITH LOVE SUPPORT SERVICES SHEET (10 August 2020)
- BIRMINGHAM CITY COUNCIL LETTER TO FAMILIES (7 November 2020)
- BACK TO SCHOOL TOOLKIT - West Midlands Network / Public Transport Guidance (15 September 2020)
- RETURNING TO SECONDARY SCHOOL: WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW (26 August 2020)
- TRAVELING TO SECONDARY SCHOOL-
- WORDS FOR WORK VIRTUAL INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME (16 July 2020)
- NEW GUIDANCE PUBLISHED ON KEEPING CHILDREN SAFE FROM ABUSE AND HARM (30 JUNE 2020)
- SPURGEONS YOUNG CARERS LEAFLET
- TALKING TO TEENAGERS ABOUT CORONAVIRUS - A HANDOUT FOR FAMILIES
- INFORMATION ON CORONAVIRUS FOR YOUNG PEOPLE
- ADVICE FROM THE COMMUNICATION AND AUTISM TEAM
- INFORMATION ON EDUCATION PSYCHOLOGIST TELEPHONE HELPLINE FOR PARENTS AND CARERS